WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user send to the computer and to any device used to access the Internet (such as smartphones and tablets), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. Cookies can be stored permanently and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also vanish when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). In the same way, cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies), but also by other websites (so-called third-party cookies) and are used to perform computer authentication, monitor sessions and store information regarding the activities of users who access a particular site. Based on the purposes of use, they are divided into:
• Navigation and functionality cookies: used respectively for authentication purposes and to improve the user experience (e.g. memorization of language preferences);
• Analytical cookies: used by the site manager to collect information on users who visit it;
• navigation and functionality cookies;
• analytical cookies, only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and the ways in which they visit the site.
2. FIRST-PARTY COOKIES The Website uses the following types of first-party technical cookies: • session cookies: essential to allow the user to move normally within the Website and correctly use the related services. Since they are not stored on the user's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed; • functionality cookies: aimed solely at improving and speeding up navigation on the Site, by memorizing certain choices made by the user (such as language preferences). These are therefore tools used by the Data Controller to ensure, for example, efficient navigation, session stability, log-in permanence and pre-selection of the optioned navigation country. They are also used to remember the choices made by the user regarding the display of certain elements of the page, such as information and communication banners. As already specified, the use of technical cookies and the performance of the processing connected to them do not require the user's prior consent. In any case, the latter has the right to prevent the installation of these cookies at any time through the settings of their browser, as indicated below in this policy, in the knowledge that such a choice could however complicate, slow down and sometimes block navigation on the Site and, more generally, on the Internet.
4.HOW TO GIVE CONSENT
5. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Without prejudice to the right to oppose the installation of cookies in the manner indicated above, considering that most browsers are programmed in such a way as to accept cookies automatically, the user may choose not to receive them, especially when the third party involved does not give the opportunity to correctly exercise the opt-out, including by accessing the browser settings
ser and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Apple Safari
It should be taken into account, however, that disabling cookies may complicate Internet browsing or prevent you from moving freely from one page to another, taking advantage of all the features of the Site. For further information on cookies, you can connect to the www.youronlinechoices.com website (limited to the services surveyed by this platform), to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to set the preferences for the use of third-party cookies.
6. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data collected through cookies may be processed by Italsementi employees, employees and/or collaborators of the various points of sale, respectively as persons in charge and responsible for the processing. These data will not be disseminated, but in the case of third-party cookies they may also be transferred outside the European Union by and under the exclusive control of the companies that manage and install them.
7. DATA CONTROLLER
The owner of the processing of personal data is Italsementi s.n.c., with registered office in the Municipality of Castel Focognano Fraz. Rassina in Via G. Di Vittorio 9 - AR, Codice Fiscale - Partita IVA 00279840516 .
8. THE RIGHTS OF THE USER At any time and without any formality, the user may exercise the rights that are recognized by the current legislation on the protection of personal data, including:
• to access their personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed; where possible, the expected retention period; the application or non-application of profiling mechanisms and automated decision-making processes;
• to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or the deletion of his/her data in general, without undue delay;
• to obtain the restriction of processing;
• to request the portability of the data that the user has provided to the Data Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, also to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without any hindrance; • to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority;
• to object at any time to the processing of their data through cookies, in the manner illustrated above. For any request and to exercise your rights, you can write to us at the following address: email@example.com